The All-on-4 Advantage
Dental implants with the All-on-4® process offer a wide range of benefits:
- Teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile.
- Fantastic results with a shorter treatment time.
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness some experience with ordinary dentures or bridges.
- No slipping, allowing normal speaking and eating.
- Only one surgery required.
The All-on-4® Process
- First, an initial exam is conducted to determine if you’re a good candidate for All-on-4®.
- During your appointment, you’re given the necessary anesthesia or sedation. Your bone is reduced, and the four implants and abutments are then placed, as are the temporary crowns.
- After the procedure is complete, you’re given the necessary medication, antibiotics, and post-op instructions. You will also have a follow-up appointment a week later to check on your status and remove your sutures.
- After a few months, your final restorations will be placed.
If you would like to discuss the All-on-4® process, please contact Edison Family Dental Care at 520-759-3120.